8993 Ford F250 KG1 Edition Lifted Truck Burnt Copper - RTR
Ford F-250 Super Duty Custom Truck Specs
RGB LED Light:
- Stander Under Fender Multicolor RGB LED.
* ESC - 40A WP-1040-Brushed (By HobbyWing).
- Water-Proof and Dust-Proof for All Weather.
- Built-In Capacitor Module.
- Automatic Throttle Range Calibration.
- Low Voltage Cut-Off Protection for Li-Po and NiMH Battery.
- Over-Heat Protection and Throttle Signal Loss Protection.
- RS-540 High Torque Brushed Motor.
- 12Kg Metal Gear Servo (By Savox).
4.8V - 0.26 sec/60° 10.0 kg-cm.
6.0V - 0.23 sec/60° 12.0 kg-cm.
25T Horn Gear Spline.
* Radio System
- Pistol-Grip Mod-3S 3 Channel Transmitter.
- Digital Trimming.
- Steering Dual-Rate (ST D/R) Adjustment.
- End Point Adjustment (EPA).
- Build in Failsafe.
Transmitter Model: 82190
Power Supply: 4 - AA Alkaline (Not Included).
Receiver Model: G82191
Power Supply: DC 4.8 ~ 6.0V
Dimensions: 1.35” (L) x 0.72” (W) x 0.53” (H).
Official Licensed by Ford Motor
- F-250 Super Duty.
- Scale Realistic Body Details.
- Black Bed Liner Coating.
- hard Molded Front & Rear bumpers with build in 3mm LED housing
- Steel Frame Rails.
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo) Chassis Design.
- Stamped Steel Shock Hoops.
- Steel Skid Plate.
- Full Precision Ball Bearing Supported.
- Adjustable Turnbuckles.
- High Torque Servo Saver Horn.
- Easy Access Battery Tray.
- Battery Tray Size 146 x 50 x 25mm.
- Custom Lifted Suspension Design.
- 110mm Big Bore Oil Filled Adjustable Coil Over Shocks.
- 12mm over size shock body with 3mm Hardened Steel Polished Shaft.
- Harden Steel Steering Drag Link.
- CNC Machined 6mm Aluminum Linkage.
- Front / Rear Sway Bar.
- Full Metal Transmission Gears.
- 4 Wheels Drive.
- Center Shaft Drivetrain for More Power Transferred to the Wheels.
- Hight Efficient Transmission System.
- Wide Range Easy Changeable Gear Box Design.
- Sealed Transmission Case.
- Sealed Axle Housing.
- Metal Planetary Gear Type Differential.
- Hi / Speed Ratio 1.56:1
- Hi / Torque Ratio 2.8:1
- Spur / Pinion Gear 32p85/32p12T
- Ring & Pinion Gear30/15T 2:1
Official Licensed by KG1 Forged
-KF004 Vile Wheel.
-66.50mm x 37.5mm.
Official Licensed Fury Tires
-Low Profile Country Hunter tires.
-65 x 100.50 x 38.50 mm.
Item Number: 8992 / 8993
F-250 Super Duty
1/10 Scale 4 wheels Drive Lifted Custom Truck
Length: 25.6 inches (650mm).
Width: 10.04 inches (255mm).
Wheelbase: 16.02 inches (407mm).
Ground Clearance: 3.54inch (90mm).
Weight: 5.51 lb. 2.5 kg.
Battery Recommend : 2S 5000mah Lipo Battery with dean connector
Your order of 100$ or more gets free standard delivery.
- Standard delivered 4-5 Business Days
- Express delivered 2-4 Business Days
Orders are processed and delivered Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
eMarket members enjoy free returns.
I own the F450 and was really impressed with quality. So when the F250 came out I started saving. Picked up the burnt copper colored body and unpacked it. Started running and noticed the steering was not turning very well to the left. Tried adjusting, but could not get enough to correct problem. Started inspecting and found left end point not set, servo not centered, servo horn bolt hitting pan hard rod end. Moving drag link bolt up one hole and readjusting end points solved this problem. After adjusting end points, found steering bell crank hitting shock spring pad. Lengthened axle stops and readjusted end points again took care of that problem. But the biggest problem I have is the amount of play in the steering geometry, about 20 to 25 degrees of play with no movement of servo. In addition, servo arm is so long that it flexes before servo moves. I can adjust for most of the problems but this is obviously to much tolerance in the connections and am not able to correct. After all that I still had to adjust steering to the left 25 points to get it to go straight. I love the multicolored rock light set up and am thinking about adding to my F450. Overall a very impressive truck, but I think the steering set up needs some work. I’m not a racer and just love to go out and play or bash to see what I can do, but with a company with racing in it’s name, you would think the quality would be better. The rear axle is great as it sits, so no problems there and everything else seems to be good to go. I also like that the bumpers are separate from the body. So far it has been a blast to run and work on and am really happy I bought one to go with my F450. Looking forward to doing some upgrades in the future.
Super excited to carry the full line of Cen Racing at King George Hobby Shop.
The attention to detail is absolutely impeccable - really impressed with it, everyone love the rocklights and the suspension. Blown away, Absolutely blown away!!!